He Loves You!

Hey Luvs,


I pray you are all well, yes it has been a while forgive me life took over! It has been a busy season for me but I praise God for all the great things He has done.
We are in the 4th month of the year and I believe that as we are entering the upcoming months the Hand of God will be seen like never before. For those that have been in the wilderness it will be a season of rejoicing. For the seeds that were sown it will be the time to reap! Get ready for what God will do for His children!  


I know this is so cliché but God loves you. I am here to remind you today that He loves you and has always done with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3). We all say this flimsily but indeed the Lord loves His Children. I remember being in Sunday school and singing 'Yes Jesus loves me the Bible tells me so'. I remember growing up and showing off with the statement, but come to think of it I never actually new how much He loved me. The love of God is indescribable and unimaginable. He has preserved your life from the day of conception until today and He will continue until He calls you.

The experiences I have had in life have shown me the loving kindness of God. Despite whatever I saw I still managed to see His Love. You can be in the most destitute situation but if you fix your eyes onto Jesus you will be able to see how much He loves you. He loved you enough to become man and die for you. There is no greater love than that. When I think of the storms, trials, testimonies, sad times and happy times that He has seen me through I have nothing to say but thank you to my creator. God will always send help to you to deliver you from any situation because of His Love for you. His love can never end because He is indeed Love itself (1 John 4:8).

No matter what you see now His love for you will never change. You could be the biggest sinner on this earth, yet His love for you remains the same. Don't allow anyone to stand in judgement of how much the Lord loves you, they simply have no idea how much effort it takes the Lord to preserve you. If you look and David in the Bible, his story is a classic example of the mercy and loving kindness of our God. You may feel that you are not worthy of His love because of your actions but don't allow the enemy to steal that right away from you. He loves you no matter what you have done or about to do. This is why He shed His blood on the Cross of Calvary, so that today we have an atonement. I am not encouraging sin, but I am trying to make you see how much God values you.

Each and every day I see God in a new way and I experience how much He loves me and He truly does! When the enemy thinks he has succeeded at something God shows Him that He is the biggest liar! Only a loving God can do this for you day in and day out. When family, friends and loved ones abandon, betray, shame and plot against you the love of God will propel Him to fight for you. I want to encourage someone today that the Egyptians (battles, Exodus 14:13) you are seeing today soon you will see them no more because the Lord has casted His eyes onto you and His love for you will ensure that not one hair on your head is harmed! Be encouraged in the Lord.

Love you Always
All Things Pink & Pretty X


Popular posts from this blog

Faith in the times of trails: Believing God for the unbelievable

Bible school: How to read and Understand the Bible Effectively

God manifesting Himself to us: How we can quickly understand God